A few mornings ago I received a rather exciting email. Alex from head2toe had nominated Little Yellow Sheep for the Liebster Award! From the information I was able to glean from Alex and Zoie, the award is “given to bloggers who have under 200 followers that have been nominated by other bloggers to congratulate and promote them”.
Thank you so very much, Alex!
Upon receiving the reward, it is now my priviledge to answer 10 of my nominator’s questions:
1. Why did start blogging?
I started blogging because I wanted to create an interactive way to involve my current and future clients in the design and creation process of the finished product they receive. It’s important to me that my business be transparent! I have to admit, I was also excited to share WIP photos.
2. What do you do in your free time?
Whenever I have the chance, I love to ride horses. I have a barn a literal two minutes from my house where I board my horse, so whether it is morning or early evening I love to sneak down there. Sometimes I muck the stalls or groom my mare (female horse), but best of all is heading out for a trail ride.
3. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
I love the sense of community that you cannot find though other social venues. I feel that bloggers legitimately understand the effort that goes into publishing and maintaining a blog, and are therefore considerate and supportive towards other bloggers.
4. What inspires you?
Colour! Whether I see brilliant colours and scenes in “the wild”, cool patterns in a fashion magazine, or even interesting stripes on a car, could makes my mind whirl with new ideas.
5. Is there a specific thing you like to blog about?
That’s an easy one… knitting!
6. Who is your favourite tv/movie series character?
That’s more difficult! I pick Whinnie the Pooh because he was my absolute favourite character growing up – I even had to have his stuffy, chair, and mobile (and I always wanted his honey pot!)
7. What are your favourite foods to snack on?
Hmm… delicious homemade lemon-poppyseed muffins or a bowl full of fresh BC apples with roasted salted almonds!
8. Are you a coffee or tea person?
Both! Coffee in the mornings (black), and Earl Grey or herbal teas while curled up by the fire with a pair of needles and ball of yarn.
9. Is this your first blog or have you had others?
This is my first blog.
10. Are you happy with your blog?
And now it is my pleasure to nominate 10 more bloggers!
10. Graduate Knits
Here are your questions:
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- What is your goal for your blog by the end of the year?
- If you could have any skill or ability, what would it be?
- What is the one thing you want your audience to take away from reading your blog?
- If one important figure were to read your blog, who would you wish it to be?
- What career did you think you would have when you were in kindergarten?
- What is your favourite exotic colour?
- If you could visit any country with an unlimited amount of funds, where would you go and what would you buy?
- What is one invention you wish you had that would be useful for everyday living?
- What is your favourite season?